Back End Developer
As a Back End Developer you will be developing and supporting existing services as well as being a key player in developing future solutions.
The team members are open and result oriented, always looking out for each other as well as working to reach the goals for the company. Everyone is important to building the success.
We think that you have at least a few years of experience in back end development and programming. We also believe that you have a relevant university or college degree, but this is not a requirement if you have equivalent experience from working.
- have a passion for system development and are a positive and outgoing team player that loves to work with people, technology and organizations
- have experience in .Net and C#
- have experience of SQL Server
- are curious of new technologies and skilled in both spotting details and understanding contexts
It is a plus if you:
- want to develop an exciting career in our delivery, which involves the refinement of our existing system solutions and the creation of new services in our cloud delivery
- have experience in Azure and/or container solutions such as Docker
- are familiar with HTML, CSS and Bootstrap
Swedish is mandatory for this role and since English is our corporate language we expect you to have a high professional knowledge and be able to speak, read and write freely in both languages.
Who you are
We think that you are a positive, outgoing and driven team player who wants to work with people, technology and businesses. You are also curious and like to build and develop relationships.
Contact and Application
Please apply at our website following the link below no later than 2019-09-01 but please apply as soon as possible as the selection will be made continuously.
For more information contact HoD Ludvig Åhlin at email@example.com or 0703335360.
Join us and create a richer life for our growing senior population!