Chief Product Officer
Phoniro combines the focus and agility of a midsized company with the resources and opportunities in ASSA ABLOY. We have high ambitions and a clear growth plan in existing and new markets.
Our solutions are created with a combination of software, hardware and services. As our new Chief Product Officer, you will be at the very core of our business defining todays and tomorrows solutions. You have a passion to drive our industry and Phoniro and by that transforming how senior care will be provided the coming decade(s).
You will have full people and budget responsibility for our Product Management team consisting of 6 product managers. In addition, you work closely with other internal departments as well as customers and partners. You report to the Phoniro CEO and are part of the management team.
- Attract, motivate and develop a strong team
- Secure that Phoniro has the most attractive offering with respect to digital solutions for senior care (with respect to complete solution, scalability, sales, delivery, cost and price)
- Gather market intelligence in general and customer insight in particular
- Manage execution of day to day solution activities
- Manage solution roadmap
- Be an evangelist for Phoniro and ASSA ABLOY Senior Care in the market
- Strong collaboration with key stakeholders including customers, partners, suppliers, sales, R&D, customer success teams and other ASSA ABLOY entities
- Set strategy and reach overall corporate objectives as part of our management team
In order to be successful, we believe you:
- Have a relevant university degree
- Are a leader and have a strong track record from 5+ years of management experience
- Have a passion to create wonderful solutions
- Strong background in product management preferably covering both software and hardware
- Have strong presentation skills, verbally as well as in writing (English and Swedish)
- Strive when dealing with complex issues and multiple stakeholders. Have the capability to provide structure and prioritise.
- Are motivated by working to fulfil our purpose of “a richer life for our growing senior population”
Phoniro is headquarted in Halmstad, Sweden. Location of this role is Sweden but can be flexible at any of our offices in Halmstad, Norrköping or Stockholm. All thriving cities providing excellent opportunities for life quality, professionally and privately. Travel in Sweden as well as internationally is required.
Most welcome to a great team and to a company that makes a difference, for real! Please contact Pontus Björnsson, Phoniro CEO and Head of Business Area Senior Care in ASSA ABLOY Global Solutions, for more information. We look forward to your application as soon as possible but no later than Jan 29th. We are interviewing on a continuous basis.