Do you have a passion for CloudOps and would like to work in a leading company within welfare technology and e-health? Phoniro is growing rapidly and is now looking for a passionate Cloud Engineer to our CloudOps group in Norrköping. Our development team consists of 25+ people with a broad spectrum of competencies in our offices in Norrköping and Halmstad.
What you will be doing
As a Cloud Engineer you will work cross functional with other departments such as Test and Development and engage actively in Phoniro’s vision of delivering true cloud based services to our customers globally. You will be working in an organization based on flat and agile structures enabling you to be a leader making autonomous decisions within your area of expertise. The team members are open and result oriented, always looking out for each other as well as working to reach the goals for the company. Everyone is important to building the success.
You will work proactively to develop and automate the cloud based system solutions enabling an automated and future proof cloud delivery. The role also includes a close cooperation with our customers and your team members to execute technical troubleshooting on server layers. Our solutions are an important part of our customers every day business enabling a richer life for our growing senior population.
This is supported to some extent by scheduled 24/7 on-call duty and CI/CD pipelines for efficient deployment.
What we are looking for
We are looking for you who have at least a few years of experience in IT-infrastructure operations. We also believe that you have a relevant university or college degree, but this is not a requirement if you have equivalent experience from working.
To fit the role as Cloud Engineer we believe that you:
- have a passion for CloudOps and are a positive and outgoing team player that loves to work with people, technology and organizations
- have experience of containerized deliveries such as Docker, knowledge in Linux, IIS, SQL server, AD etc.
- have experience of MS Azure or other cloud based technical solutions.
- have a thrilling interest in automizing everything with experiences in Powershell, preferably with knowledges also within .Net and C#.
- have experience of networks and firewall components like Express route, Forced tunneling, Application gateways and Load Balancers
It is a plus if you:
- want to develop an exciting career in our delivery, which involves the refinement of our existing system solutions and the creation of new automated solutions.
- have experience of security solutions in complex IT environments i.e. certificates, 2F and SAML
- have relevant certifications in Microsoft environments
- MS SQL server system administration
- Background as a system developer
Swedish is mandatory for this role and since English is our corporate language we expect you to have a high professional knowledge and be able to speak, read and write freely in both languages.
Who you are
We think that you are a positive, outgoing and driven team player who wants to work with people, technology and businesses. You are also curious and like to build and develop relationships.
Contact and Application
Please apply at the link below no later than 2019-11-03 but please apply as soon as possible as the selection will be made continuously.
For more information contact HoD Ludvig Åhlin at email@example.com or 0703335360.
Join us and create a richer life for our growing senior population!