Product Manager for Digital Lock Solutions at Phoniro
Phoniro, an ASSA ABLOY group brand, that aims to create a richer life for an aging population is looking for an experienced Product Manager in the area of digital lock solutions:
- Do you have experience from a leading role in development and/or product management?
- Would you like to build digital lock solutions solving challenges in senior care?
- Do you already have, or do you like to build, a knowledge network within Assa Abloy in the area of digital lock solutions?
- Are you comfortable in the mixed area of hardware and software where digital lock solutions are created?
- Do you want to work within a dynamic, driven and rapidly growing team, all focusing on finding solutions to one of the world’s biggest challenges, the aging population?
If the answer is yes, then this is the role for you!
What you will be doing?
As a product manager for digital key systems you are responsible for all digital lock solutions at Phoniro
You will be part of the Product Management team at Phoniro, containing five product managers and the Chief Product Officer. The team works in close cooperation with each other, since the solutions are all parts of one common platform. You will especially work closely with the product manager of hardware lock components.
Most of the development are done in-house by the development team that consists of about 25 persons, based in Norrköping and Halmstad, with competences in all development categories, UX, business analytics and test.
What we are looking for?
We are looking for a decisive quick learner who is passionate about the combination of business development and cutting-edge technology in order to create groundbreaking solutions for our customers.
You need to have strong analytical skills and deep understanding of technology. Experience with product management in agile development scenarios is beneficial. You will be able to demonstrate strategic business judgement in technical matters. You will have either a BS Degree or equivalent industry experience minimum of 5 years.
There will also be an element of fieldwork and international travel required for this role why you need good communication skills in oral and written English.
Would you like to join us?
Please apply with your CV in English before 31st of May 2019.
For more information, please contact Magnus Fröberg, Chief Product Officer at Phoniro, +46 706-18 43 61, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stockholm, Norrköping or Halmstad