QA Test Automation Engineer
Are you interested in test, product quality and in developing automated tests for both software and hardware? Do you enjoy working to enable a richer life for a growing population? Then here’s a great opportunity for you!
Joining our Solutions Development team in Halmstad means working with solutions and products developed and manufactured in-house, in Sweden.
Joining us also means be surrounded by motivated colleagues that everyday aim to streamline and improve today’s healthcare system developing solutions that truly makes a positive impact on our society and beloved ones.
Our Business & products
As a QA Test Automation Engineer, you will work within Senior Care which is a growing business area of ASSA ABLOY Global Solutions. We develop digital solutions for our growing elderly population across the Nordics (Sweden, Denmark and Norway), North America and Central Europe with a clear strategy to expand to more existing and new markets.
Our Senior Care Nordics organization delivers hardware and software for welfare technology under the Phoniro brand which includes: digital key management, alarm systems for special housing, digital supervision, time and response monitoring. Our solutions are currently present in 200+ Sweden’s municipalities with more than 85 million yearly home care visits year supported by our solutions.
What You Would Do As QA Automation Engineer
Continuous integration, design discussions, refactoring and pair programming are natural parts of your work. Exciting development tasks can include anything from writing tests in Python to test automation and infrastructure improvement. You will mainly work on integrated solutions that include our products and apps which are integrated with our partners’ solutions.
- Closely work with small cross-functional teams and create automated tests for new functionality.
- Participating in requirements setting, design, test automation and testing, as well as ensuring quality and performance
- Develop and perform integration tests and system tests
- Share knowledge by leading a test-oriented competence group and being a driving force in the test automation
The Skills And Experience You Need
Skilled senior QA Automation Engineer with 3+ years of experience
- You feel confident with most of the following technologies and methodologies:
- End-to-End testing, integration testing and automation, for products combining software, firmware and hardware.
- Bash shell scripting, Pytest, Python or similar high-level languages
- Git and version control
- Familiar with Scrum and agile methods
- Experience with mobile app testing such as Appium is a big plus
- You love being part of a team delivering high quality software and you do this by being motivated, focused, taking initiatives, and being eager to learn
- We work in a global environment and therefore you need to be proficient in English, both written and spoken. Fluency in Swedish would be highly appreciated.
Location: Halmstad (please notice that flexible working is possible with 1-2 days per week working from the office)
We review applications regularly, so don’t wait
We are building diverse, inclusive teams, and encourage applications from everyone who can see themselves working with us. Just set up your profile and apply no later than 30th of June.
To make sure your personal data is safe, we don’t look at any applications sent by email or post. If you have any questions about the role or the process email Sara Vigliotti, Talent Acquisition Lead, at firstname.lastname@example.org