Test Engineer Parental Leave
Do you have a passion for testing and test automation and would like to work in a leading company within welfare technology and e-health? Phoniro is growing rapidly and is now looking for an engaged and social Test Engineer to our development group in Halmstad. Our development group consists of 25+ people with a broad spectrum of competencies in our offices in Norrköping and Halmstad. Phoniro offers self-developed IT solutions in welfare technology including powerful cloud services, backend systems, mobile apps and hardware. In our tight team you will have the opportunity to work with leading expertise within many different areas such as test automation, agile methodologies, electronics, mechanics and more.
What you will be doing
Testing of our products is partly done manually but we apply automation where we can to ensure high speed, great quality and continuous deliveries. We develop our automation scripts mainly in Python using modern tools such as Experitest and Selenium. With us you will have the opportunity to build an exciting career by being part of our journey of automatization using lean frameworks and cloud technologies. Our organization structure is flat. We encourage personal initiatives that will make you and your colleagues grow as persons and as leaders.
What we are looking for
We are looking for you who have at least a few years of experience in Testing. We also believe that you have a relevant university or college degree, but this is not a requirement if you have equivalent experience from working.
To fit the role as Test Engineer we believe that you:
- have a passion for Testing and are a positive and outgoing team player that loves to work with people, technology and organizations
- have a great personality with a passionate interest for technology and testing
- have a relevant master’s or bachelor’s degree. YH-education or similar is also ok.
- have experiences within object-oriented programming, preferably Python 3.
- are skilled in both spotting details and understanding contexts.
- are fluent in both Swedish and English.
It is a plus if you:
- have knowledge in testing methodologies and can contribute by further developing our routines and procedures
- are familiar with techniques such as ASP.NET, Xamarin, Azure, Docker
- Swedish is mandatory for this role and since English is our corporate language we expect you to have a high professional knowledge and be able to speak, read and write freely in both languages.
Who you are
To fit the role you are a positive, outgoing and driven team player who wants to work with people, technology and businesses. You are also curious and like to build and develop relationships. You are working smart and rather put your efforts in not doing the same thing twice but to automate things until next time. You have a huge interest in new technology and what it can do for our customers such as AI, robotics, IoT etc.
Contact and Application
Please apply at our website following the link below no later than 2019-11-03 but please apply as soon as possible as the selection will be made continuously.
This is a temporary job between the following dates: 2019-12-01 to 2020-08-31. For more information contact HoD Ludvig Åhlin at email@example.com or 0703335360.
Join us and create a richer life for our growing senior population!